Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nursery is Done




We got the plantation shutters put in today, literally one day before my due date. Whew! So I guess that makes our nursery officially done and I finally took the "after" pics of the room tonight. Look back on past blogs to see the "before" to remind yourself, if you want. Notice the fun bedding my friend Sarah made for me--LOVE IT SARAH!!! The baby pics on the wall are of Ryan and I that I found when we were about the same age, in the same pose, with the same ugly 1970's carpet, in different colors, we are leaning against. Weird right? I thought it would be neat to see who the baby looks like. The "G" is either for Guendaline "Guen" Ann Fennell or for Graeber "Grae" John Fennell. We will see any day now.





4 comments:

  1. It's absolutely adorable. I love it. My favorite part is the baby pictures of y'all. What a truly fantastic idea. What a wonderful nurturing space you've created for "G"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room! I especially love the prints that you chose for the baby bedding! Can't wait to see baby "G"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I can't wait to meet him or her! What a lucky baby to have such great caring parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I can't wait to hear if baby G is a boy or girl!!! Any day now!

    ReplyDelete