Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

This Memorial Day weekend happen to land on my birthday this year. I was born Monday, May 31st, 21 years ago, I mean 34 years ago. Happy Birthday to me! I worked Friday and Saturday but was off Sunday, Monday, today, Tuesday. Sunday, we went to church. After church we went over to my parents house where my sister Missy had come into town for my birthday and my sister Tootie came over for a birthday lunch. It consisted of steak on the barbie, rice, slaw, greens, homemade rolls and for my cake my sister made Lava. If you don't know what Lava is, I am just gonna have to make it for you. It is so hard to explain but it is sooooooo good. We opened up prezzies, visited and then all went our seperate ways. Monday, my birthday and Memorial Day, we had all of Ryan's family over to my house for burgers with all the fixins. It was a little chaotic but fun to see all the family together. We put Guen in her bathing suit for the first time and put her in the wading pool her Lovey gave to her. She loves the water. We played games, had a recital and called it a day. Tuesday, Guen and I did our usual of walking, doing errands, but this afternoon she felt warm. I took her temp and she was 100.4. I don't know if it is because she is teething or if she is sick. This would be the first time she is sick in her little life. I gave her Tylenol and put her to bed early. I hope she is ok. Of course I have to work tomorrow. We will see...keep her in your prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment