Monday, November 1, 2010

My little ballerina

I had every attempt to make a homemade costume this year. Yeah right, that did not happen. Instead, when I was at Academy picking up some workout wear for me, I saw a 8 dollar ballerina outfit, already had some pink tights and BAM, that was Guen's Halloween costume. Saturday consisted of two parties for Guen. The first was Wyatt's, Barbie's son, 3rd birthday party at the park. You could not have asked for nicer weather. Can you tell that Guen liked the birthday cake. Saturday evening, consisted of Ryan, Guen and I going to the neighborhood Halloween party. We did not stay long because the witching hour, no pun intended, came for Guen around 7pm (her bedtime) and we had to go. On Sunday, I had to work, but Ryan took her around our cul-de-sac trick or treating and said she hated it. We think it was a little to close to her bedtime and that is why she was not a happy ballerina. Here are some pics to enjoy of the weekends festivities...




No comments:

Post a Comment