Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at the Fennell's

Christmas is so much more fun when you have a kid. I bet it will be even more fun when she understands Santa. Unfortunately, I had to work on Christmas Day but I did have Christmas Eve off. We had my side of the family (my parents, Tootie, Chad, Missy) over for a mexican feast of chicken tortilla soup, tamales, queso, salad, and tons of sweets. It was tasty and we opened prezzies afterwards. When Guen went down for her nap around 3pm, everyone left to go to church and other festivities but Ryan and I got ready to go to party number two. We went over Ryan's sister's house and had Christmas with them. We ate again an appetizer themed meal and all the cousins played together and we opened prezzies. Guen made it til about 8pm (an hour past her bedtime) and we went home and straight to bed. I worked the next day but Ryan and Guen spent Christmas day with my family again over at my parents house eating a big meal of turkey and then going to see a movie. I have been working ever since Christmas, so I am finally sitting down to write a little blog about our day. It was wonderful. I hope you had a great Christmas, here are so pics to see my family enjoying the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment