Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hi

A few excited things have been occuring at the Fennell household. First off, Ryan and I went on a date this past Saturday night. We went to Roller Derby!!!!! Yes, very interesting and fun. I think I am trying out next Saturday. The only thing is I can barely walk on my own two feet much less with wheels on the bottom. We went out to dinner before at the Saltgrass. It is one of the only restaurants close to the new arena. They just recently moved the Roller Derby from down in the Washington St area up northside. We went with Chris Homer too and some of Ryan's work friends. Tootie and Chad her boyfriend came to babysit. My parents were so crushed they were not asked to babysit, they came over anyways. So there were 4 people watching Guen, that spoiled girl. The weekend before was Tootie's birthday. We had a delcious homemade lunch prepared by mom and opened prezzies. It was a good time and my sister Missy came into town too so it was great. This past Sunday was Guen's first Easter egg hunt and, boy, did she catch on real quick. It was with our Sunday school group at a park by our house. The weather was perfect!!! Here are some pics to keep you occupied til next write. Love, Liz





No comments:

Post a Comment