Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

Gosh, it has been a long time since I have written. I guess that is what happens when you are working full time, with a cold and taking care of an infant. Yes, I started back to work on December 28th and Ryan has started his paternity leave for 3 months. Work is going well and Ryan is doing a great job as a stay-at-home dad. We have been busy this last part of 2009, beginning of 2010. We have had the Homers over for dinner, we had a nice Christmas Eve with Tootie and Chad and then church service that evening. Ryan, Guen and I celebrated Christmas as a little family. We opened prezzies for Guen and had a big breakfast casserole. On the 26th we celebrated Christmas with Ryan's side of the family and on the 27th my parents came back into town and we celebrated Christmas with them. The next day was my first day back to work. We did not do anything for New Year's since we are old lame parents now. We were in bed by 10pm. This past week I have had a cold but I am on the up and up now. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Here are some pics for you to enjoy of Guen's first Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment