Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Week

This week was fabulous. I had off Wed, Thurs, and Friday. I had fun with Sarah picking out fabrics at High Fashion Home so she can make her bedding for babygirl Homer that is coming this July. I wish I knew how to sew because that store makes me want to be creative. Too bad I am also a little busy raising a 5 month old. Thursday Ryan and I went to the Woodlands and had lunch outside and went to the new Hubble and Hudson market/bistro. I wanna live in that store. It appeals to me with the beautiful flowers, yummy looking food, and all the fresh veggie, organic meat, different foods, I feel like I need to cook/eat/fill my pots with flowers RIGHT NOW. Friday I met Jennifer for some girl time. My sister was supposed to come too but got stuck in the DPS line to renew her license and had to commit after waiting 3 hours. It was great to see Jennifer, you looked so pretty as always. These days were also filled with long walks with Guen and trips to the park to swing.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, did you say FIVE months??? Time flies! Luke is EIGHT months! We should try to meet up for lunch sometime and catch up! Let me know what your schedule is like!

    ReplyDelete