Friday, April 9, 2010

My Little Easter Bunny

It seems like my posts get further and further apart. I am not doing too well on keeping up with this blog but here goes. So Ryan officially started back to work after being on paternity leave for 3 months. Ryan asked me several times the night before going back to work if he really HAD to go back to work and maybe he should be a stay at home daddy. Although I would love to do that, when we have free daycare (my parents), we don't have an excuse why we both of us should not be working.

On Saturday, Tootie and Chad and my mom babysat Guen because Ryan and I had to work. My dad was on a cruise outta Florida with his family. Tootie and Chad took some cute photos of Guen. This Easter I had to work but Ryan dressed her in her Easter green dress and took pictures by her Easter basket before going to church so I could see what she looked like.

This weekend Ryan are off for 3 days. We have not done much except get some errands done and hang out as a family. Hope you had a great weekend. Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment