Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sarah's Baby Shower






This weekend I was off 3 days in a row. Starting with Thursday night after work, I met some coworkers at Grand Lux Cafe for a farewell party for one of the nurses leaving to go to another department. Janelle is really nice and we will miss her. While eating, we watched the monsoon hit the Galleria for the almost 2 hours we ate. Luckily right when we were leaving, that is when the rain let up. Friday, I took Guen for her usual walk in the neighborhood and then got dressed, we went to the grocery to buy the food for Sarah's shower, dropped off Guen at my parents house and took off for Barbie's house. Barbie and I made the food and then made all the placemats/banner/wreath for the door. It was a shabby chic bird themed baby shower. We thought it came out cute. I was over there for about 4 hours and headed home. Saturday, the day of the actual baby shower, I arrived at Barbie's early and got the last minute stuff set up. The other hostess Lisa, Barbie and I had a great time at Sarah's shower. Hope you liked it Sarah. Baby Kate is going to have lots of stuff! Sunday was the usual church and Guen and I went to the pool. Ryan could not go because he back was hurting so bad. This coming Wednesday is his first back injections and our last resort before back surgery. Hopefully we can put off surgery a little longer with the injections. We will see. Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment