Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busy Weekend

This weekend was great. Friday, my first day off, I ran around doing errands getting ready for our party for Saturday. Saturday, Guen and I had a birthday to attend. It was one of my former NICU graduates that invited us to there party at MY GYM in The Woodlands. It is like is a indoor play area for kids that is all padded and kid friendly. Guen was trembling when we first got there. I think she was a little overwhelmed by all the kids. She stayed close for awhile but the warmed up and took off. Happy 2nd Birthday to Madison Collin and Dylan! We got home and Ryan had cleaned the house and did my honey do list. We got ready to have over Barbie, Robert, Christopher, Aaron and Sarah. It was a little dinner celebration as the last hurrah for Sarah and Aaron before the birth of baby Kate. 2 weeks and counting! It was fun and I made veggies and homemade dip, white chicken pizza, vegetable tortellini, mint brownies and lava cake. Yum. Ryan and I went to bed around midnight and we are NOT used to that. We crashed and burned. Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of that evening. Probably the last time I see Sarah preggers. Anywho, today Sunday Guen and I went to church solo since Ryan had to work today. We came home and both crashed for almost 2 hours. We ran some errands and visited her grandmother, Lovey and called it a day. Hope you had a great weekend. BTW, here are some pics of Guen when she turned 9 months old on July 3rd. It is getting really hard to take a pic of her every month in the chair by the bear as you can see.





No comments:

Post a Comment