Monday, November 28, 2011

November...

This November has flown by. I guess it is because it is the last month to be a family of 3. We have been getting ready to be a family of four at the end of this month. On November 13th, Ryan and I thought we were having our last date night before Baby #2 came with the Homer's at Zelko Bistro. Instead it was a suprise baby shower with all our friends. That sneaky Sarah had arranged for Barbie, Robert, Amy, Dr Huang, Chris, Tootie, Chad and Sarah and Aaron. It was fun and they all got me a double BOB stroller!!! The food was delicious and the company was awesome. The following weekend, we went to a wedding reception for Ryan's old roommate from college at University of Charleston. He got married in Thailand back in August and had a reception here with Andy's side of the family on November 19th. They had pics of their wedding as a slideshow on the tv screen. Their wedding looked amazing and their reception here was very nice too. It was good to see Pang and Andy-Congrats to you both again! We were saying at the wedding how it was funny that the last time we saw them was when we were in New York (where they live) and I was pregnant with Guen and now when we get to see them again I am preggo with F2. We said next time we see them again Pang better be the one that is preggo, not me. For turkey day weekend, I had to work Thursday, but fortunately my parents held off Turkey Day til Friday when I was off so I could celebrate too. On Friday the 25th, we went over to my parents house and my sister Missy came up from San Marcos and we all had Thanksgiving together. It was a FEAST!!!! After turkey, my sisters and Chad came over to help Ryan and I put up the xmas decorations. We put up everything early this year because of F2's imminent arrival. I just did not think that I would want to be decorating when dealing with 2 children, much less one child. The next big news is we are buying a new car. It is going to be hard for me to swallow a car payment after not having one for so long. Both of our cars are 9/10 years old. But Ryan's car is on the brink of death and before it goes, it would nice to have a new and bigger car before the baby gets here. So I have been frantically emailing dealerships this past weekend, trying to get us the best deal/APR. Hope everyone had a fabulous November/turkey day. Next time I write will be the posting of F2's arrival. Exciting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment