Sunday, December 6, 2009

Counting down...

I was just counting the days I have left til my maternity leave is up. I only have 22 more days left. It is flying by, probably because I am so busy. Let's recap what I have been up to starting with this past Wednesday. My work made me come in for a mandatory meeting from 10am-2pm. Can they do this when you are on maternity leave? I did not investigate but I thought what if I did not have childcare yet (fortunately my parents were here to take care of Guen while I went). Anywho, I went anyways cause I needed the pay since I have officially ran out of PTO (Paid Time Off). It was good to see a bunch of my peeps at work too. But I guess I'm officially a bad mother for not carrying pics of my baby with me at all times because everyone asked to see pics. I will be prepared for next time I go to work, lesson learned. On a side note, Ryan told me to make my blogs shorter, so here is my attempt. Thursday, went to Huntwick's Mom's Group Cookie Exchange Xmas Party. Friday, there was snow in Houston! That evening we went to our Sunday School Xmas Party. Saturday, I went to a 1st birthday party of some former NICU graduates where I was their primary nurse. It was at a great restaurant called Raffa's Bistro in Kingwood on the lake. Sunday we went to church and took a Sunday drive to get outta the house. Monday was Ryan's suprise Christmas/Baby Shower Party at his work. Now I am home getting ready for the events for this week. I gotta get up the xmas tree!

Ryan's Suprise Baby Shower...



Triplets 1st birthday...

Guen's first snowfall...


No comments:

Post a Comment